hello lovely :) it's me, jessicalucy from bigwardrobe! ahaha, hiyaaaa. that picture of the 'hot dog' made me laugh SO MUCH. and because i'm ill right now at home it set me off on a coughing fit :| i blame you, haha :) xxxx
Heeeello! Yay :) i didn't know you had blogger. You're my first shipmate <3 haha he is cute, i love sausage dogs though, i guess i can relate since i have short stumpy legs lol. I'll add you now lovely.xo
♥ Hello, my name is Jay (: I'm the girl that loves to take photos to capture special moments, to adventure, to read and write, my cat elvis, all things vintage, bows, lace, plaid and studs.
I'm very accident prone.Fact
I love blowing dandelions like I did as a kid to still wish for things.
My favourite flowers are sunflowers.
I have too many shoes & dresses.Fact
I have a keen interest in tattoos and body modification (R.I.P 25mm plugs).
I currently have a half sleeve, my left wrist, both feet and lower back tattooed and a double labret & tragus for about 6 years now :)
I have an obsession with collecting all things hello kitty, pez dispensers, and minnie mouse.
I love anime. It's my dream to go to Japan. I just love the culture. Tokyo to shop and see harajuku island & the Studio Ghibli Musuem (Totoro! <3), and Kyoto to see the beautiful architure <3
I'm otherwise known as Jaybean, pastry, face, or peach. Pleased to meet you ^_^
hello lovely :)
ReplyDeleteit's me, jessicalucy from bigwardrobe!
ahaha, hiyaaaa. that picture of the 'hot dog' made me laugh SO MUCH. and because i'm ill right now at home it set me off on a coughing fit :| i blame you, haha :)
xxxx
Heeeello! Yay :) i didn't know you had blogger. You're my first shipmate <3 haha he is cute, i love sausage dogs though, i guess i can relate since i have short stumpy legs lol.
ReplyDeleteI'll add you now lovely.xo